Dr S Suma
Research Team, RISA
Dr. S.Suma brings over 8 years of experience in clinical practice and teachingin Ayurveda.
- MS (Shalakya Tantra), Government Ayurveda Medical College, Bangalore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka State, 2011
- BAMS, Government Ayurveda Medical College, Bangalore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka State 2007
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Ksharakarma in ENT Diseases like nasal polyps, tonsillitis.
- Agnikarma in Netra rogas, Migraine etc.
- Jaloukavacharana in netra rogas, Scalp Diseases.
- Netra kriyakalpas and Karna poorana, dhupana techniques.
- Successfully managed conditions like Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis, Blepharitis, Computer Vision syndrome, Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Tonsilitis, Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media etc.
- Lecturer/Consultant, (dept of shalakya tantra) RamaKrishna Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore.
- On call consultant for Shalakya diseases, Ayurvedism, RT Nagar, Bangalore.
- Consultant, Birla Kerala Vaidyashala, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore.
- Reader/Consultant (dept of shalakya tantra) in Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research, Bangalore-06
- Senior Research Fellow, Ramaiah Indic Specialty Ayurveda Restoration Hospital, MSR Nagar, Matthikere- Bengaluru.
- Guest Speaker in Bharateeya Vidya Bhavan, Bengaluru. Topic- Ocular diseases and their management.
- Invited speaker in FM Radio on the topic Kannina rogagalu, adara kaaranagalu mattu chikitse- ayurvedadalli
- Guest Speaker in MS Ramaiah College, Department of Chemistry. Topic- Management of Menopausal Syndrome
- Guest Speaker in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology- Topic: Ayurveda- a Potential system of Medicine
- Co- chairperson in scientific sessions of Global wellness Meet, Bengaluru