MD in Rasashatsra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- 15 years of experience in clinical aspect of Ayurveda.
- Working as Medical Officer RISA Yelahanka branch.
- Served as Ayurveda Physician at Gokula AYUSH Aroghydhama ,Visiting Consultant at Upadhya Ayurveda Bhandara and Clinic, at RAAS Herbals clinic
- Worked as OPD In-Charge, In-Patient department In-Charge, Panchakarma department at RISA hospital
- Worked as Ayurveda Technical web consultant for Digital marketing on RISA Website
- Worked as In charge and physician at RISA Franchisee at Bhadrappa layout
- Worked as In charge at RISA Yelahanka branch.
- B.A.M.S .degree obtained in the year 2002 from RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, at Sri Kalabhairaveshwara Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital and research centre Bangalore.
- M. D in Rasashatsra and Bhaishajya Kalpana from RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES Bangalore.
- Certificate in NABH 4th edition internal accessor’s course at RMH.
- Certificate course in Hospital management – IIBMS
- Certificate course in Hospital administration -IIBMS
- Certificate course in Healthcare management – IIBMS
- Certificate course in Diet -Meal planning
- Certificate course in Panchabhoutika chikitsa
- Certificate course in Auto immune diseases
Study of “ Kasisa Bhasma and Experimental Evaluation of its Lithotriptic Activity”
Other skills & Interests:
Faculty for Pancha karma therapist certificate course at RISA
Guided the M.Sc. Nursing students at in their projects related to Hand and Foot Massage Techniques, Acupressure and reflexology.
Responsibilities & Other Activities:
- Collaborated with a DST sponsored workshop by MSRIT department of computer application, regarding creating scientific awareness through Demonstration of Medicinal plants for High school students of 4 weeks sessions.
- Speaker & DEMO at National conference on Health and wellness through Nutrition and Nutraceuticals at Ramaiah Hotel Management college, on “ Food turns into medicine when consumed right – power of Ayurveda cooking”
- Contributed for Ayurveda Book–“AYURVEDA –The TRUE WAY to restore health and Happiness”
- Metabolic diseases like Diabetes, Obesity, Thyroid problems
- Musculo skeletal and Neurological diseases problems, Cervical Spondylosis, Lumbar spondylosis, Sciatica, Arthritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, tendonitis, ligament tears, osteoporosis, menopausal syndromes,
- Skin diseases Psoriasis, eczema, urticaria etc
- Gastro intestinal diseases-gastritis, Ulcers, Anaemia, Kidney stones, piles, fatty liver, Dyslipidaemia, varicose veins, irritable bowel syndrome, , Acidity, Anxiety, insomnia,
- Respiratory diseases -sinusitis, allergic Rhinitis , migraines, Allergies, Bronchitis, Asthma, asthma, cough,
- Beauty therapies for dandruff, hair fall, tan care, dark circles, pimples,
- Wellness programmes
- Diet and lifestyle modification